Friday, March 2, 2007

Piles of dirty clothes

Last night... We(H and I) were taking a bath. Mikaela was supposed to be in bed. She walked to us. She wanted to join and talk with us. We told her that we are almost done with bath. She sat down and told us a story about unicorn saved a lizard from dinosaur (her make-up story). We told her it's time to go bed as it's getting late. Mama went and put her to bed and say good night.



We went downstair and watched TV. As the show over, we walked up and found her..... sleep on the pile of dirty clothes on the top of stairs.



We looked at each other and laughed. I ran down stair to get camera. It will be in her scrapbook :o)

This morning, I asked her, "Why are you sleeping on the top dirty clothes last night?"
M replied: I have waiting... waiting... waiting tooo long...I guess I fell asleep.
I asked: waiting for us - why?
M said: ummm ummm... wanted to sleep with you
I said: oh... why didn't you go down and tell us?
M said: it's my bedtime!

Ha ha...

What a darling!

5 comments:

Merr said...

Ha that is funny! She sounds like a very good girl to have waited so patiently for you.

K J and the kids said...

Luckily mom and mama weren't caught in a more peculiar or passionate moment in bed or in the tub :) ha ha
Very cute pictures.

Denise said...

Aww that is soo precious.

M said...

have had a few drinks.....but, i am not the blogger in the family but i think it is the two week waiting ( but if you read the blog, TWW is we go to see the doc soon about getn inseminated...) your new to our site, welcome....in dont blog though, but here i am..........enjoy

Dee said...

Too funny! Such a fun picture. She'll love that one when she gets older.