great pictures! glad to hear your easter was a magical, memorable one! oh and GOOD EASTER BUNNY for bringing cool toys instead of naughty, sugary treats. unfortunately that is what MY easter bunny brought and my ass is growing by the second. LOL
Off the subject of your blog but I had a quick question for you. My partner and I (Twins and a Toddler blog) have been teaching our kids sign language. We mostly use the Signing Times DVD's. The twins, who are 15 months, have picked up quite a few signs for various foods, milk, book, and more. It has really helped us in communicating with them. My question is, how do distinguish between Mommy and Mama?
Amy - I will video and put in blog - mama and mommy signs.
Tiffany - I'm dying for chocolate! We tried to control chocolate in the house because Mikaela and I are addict to chocolate. I need to lose a lot of shed of me! :o)
KJ - Mikaela seem not to interest the activity table. We got it as gift for Kyron.
10 comments:
Very fun ! Is that activity table new or is that something Kyron has had for a while ? Does he like it and does he still play with it ?
We had so much fun that we didn't want the easter hunt to end! The activity table is what Kyron had for a while and is addicted to it.
My boys seem to like stuff like that. Sydney didn't want anything to do with them. They seemed to bore her, I think I may have to look in to a table.
Looks like they had a lot of fun! Cite pics!
great pictures! glad to hear your easter was a magical, memorable one! oh and GOOD EASTER BUNNY for bringing cool toys instead of naughty, sugary treats. unfortunately that is what MY easter bunny brought and my ass is growing by the second. LOL
Off the subject of your blog but I had a quick question for you. My partner and I (Twins and a Toddler blog) have been teaching our kids sign language. We mostly use the Signing Times DVD's. The twins, who are 15 months, have picked up quite a few signs for various foods, milk, book, and more. It has really helped us in communicating with them. My question is, how do distinguish between Mommy and Mama?
Amy - I will video and put in blog - mama and mommy signs.
Tiffany - I'm dying for chocolate! We tried to control chocolate in the house because Mikaela and I are addict to chocolate. I need to lose a lot of shed of me! :o)
KJ - Mikaela seem not to interest the activity table. We got it as gift for Kyron.
Merr- yes, we enjoyed our day
Thanks, that would be great.
How fun is that!!!
I LOVE the picture of Nanabear!
HEY ! I thought we were getting a video of how to sign mama and mommy ?
Did you go out of town already ?
Post a Comment