A brief of what's happening with our "mini" vacation at Great Smoky Mountain. (Oops, I always thought it spelled Smokey until I got there - ooops...). It was blast time!
As soon as we arrived our hotel, we couldn't believe how huge rooms - kitchen, two bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, and dining room including patio and washer/dryer. I told H - contact He, MR, Am, and An to see if they want to stay with us for free (we were using our timeshares) instead of paying other hotel nearby. They contacted their hotel to see if they could cancel and get full refund and they did. They agreed its HUGE and it wasn't crowd - 6 adults and 4 kids (shh shh they limited to 6ppl).
Mikaela was resting on King bed and reading her book - "Picky Nicky" as she was waiting to go out dinner. Applewood farmhouse - good place to eat! Their apple fritters - so good!
Kyron was checking outside and waiting for his friends to come... S (soon 3yrs old) and Rj (shes so darling - 6 mos old). Kyron adored her!
We agreed to go on Helicopter to ride. Mikaela was in heavenly when she rode a helicopter. Kyron seems doesn't mind as he was about to sleep up the air! It was nice view - highly recommended (We decided to go for short ride - 8 minutes - it does feel like forever!) Mikaela always dream to ride one! 


We discussed and decided to go on Monster Truck Ride!

Our friends/kids and I have enjoyed the ride. Kids love it!
Kyron refused let anyone drive this yellow go kart! He got upset when we pulled him out.
Off to Great Smoky Mountains!
The next day - What a lovely weather but COLD and WINDY!

Other story... Mikaela had been bugging me for a week to do her scrapbook. Today, she asked me to help her with scrapbook. I asked - what do you want to start with. She said, "K" (cousin of west). We looked through pictures. She picked that picture. She picked colors etc... all that by herself. She asked me to help with corner cut and put picture in the middle of blue paper. Also how to spell "cousins". She begged me to give her my "star beach strip". She was proud of her first page ever! (not bad! - am proud of her!)

Other story... Mikaela had been bugging me for a week to do her scrapbook. Today, she asked me to help her with scrapbook. I asked - what do you want to start with. She said, "K" (cousin of west). We looked through pictures. She picked that picture. She picked colors etc... all that by herself. She asked me to help with corner cut and put picture in the middle of blue paper. Also how to spell "cousins". She begged me to give her my "star beach strip". She was proud of her first page ever! (not bad! - am proud of her!)
Now I'm exhausted!

10 comments:
LOVE that you were able to do everything. The helicopter ride, the dune buggies...even the monster truck ride looked fun.
Very lucky kids.
I'm glad that your trip was good and that you are home safe.
Mikaela is a natural...look at her putting scrapbook pages together already. VERY cute.
Thanks for posting the pictures.
I am jealous I want to go on a vacation!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I love all the pics! Damn cute kids!
I love www.loveandpride.com! Don't they have the best stuff?
I also thought it was SmokEy Mountains :-)
Welcome back! Looks like a GREAT time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
p.s. What do you think of our Bermuda cruise now turning into a Florida cruise? I'm not too happy!
sounds like it was a great trip!
what an amazingly FUN trip! i especially liked the monster truck adventure. what cool moms you are! my mom would have NEVER let me do anything like that when i was little.
i know i keep saying this, but your children are exceptionally beautiful! truly.
GREAT JOB on your scrapbook mikaela! i agree with k. mikaela is a natural. :) i hope my mikaela enjoys scrapbooking so we, too, can do it together when she's older.
Kim- I wasn't too happy about the cruise this July too... Orlando - do what? Not enough time to go seaworld etc.. We go there 'almost' every year and now this. what is state fair theme?
Tiffany - Mikaela is more of tomboy but have feminie in her.
Greg listed the entertainment on the cruise site and some of the themes:
Think Pink!
Fairy Tale
70's Night
Tropical
State Fair
I'm sorry to say that we've decided to cancel. We just can't stomach paying $3000+ for a cruise to Florida. We'll be taking a $500 loss but we'll use the remaining money to plan another trip. Less expensive. Probably to Key West for the week. Maybe we'll see yall there? :o)
Kim-H and I have been discussing to see - should we cancel this trip? 85% YES and 15% NO... will confrim hopefully by tonite.
We are signing up for march 2008 (please dont change the iternary)
Post a Comment