Need some help from one of you who do scrapbooking. Where can I find a gecko or lizard like for my son? I have gone to several places. I even tried check through internet. No where to be found. Any ideas? Do I have to make my own gecko?
You want like a sticker or die cut ? I would think that any crafts/scrapbooking store would carry one. I will look for you. If I find one, I will mail it to you :) Maybe go online and just print one out on your computer. Then cut it and scrap it.
Hopefully Dee will post on this...she is the scrapbook queen. :)
Have you checked the stores on the web? You might be able to find something online. I stamp but I can't see anything in my Stampin' Up catalog that has a gecko or lizard. I say try the web. I'll also look when I'm out and about.
5 comments:
You want like a sticker or die cut ?
I would think that any crafts/scrapbooking store would carry one.
I will look for you. If I find one, I will mail it to you :)
Maybe go online and just print one out on your computer. Then cut it and scrap it.
Hopefully Dee will post on this...she is the scrapbook queen. :)
KJ - either would be good - sticker or die cut. I went several - they have gecko - too shiny. I was thinking abt making one.
I am going to call two more places - speciality in scrapbook. Will ask them if they have.
Thanks for your help.
Have you checked the stores on the web? You might be able to find something online. I stamp but I can't see anything in my Stampin' Up catalog that has a gecko or lizard. I say try the web. I'll also look when I'm out and about.
the sizzix sizzlit has a gecko die cut. i didn't have much luck finding any gecko embellishments, although archivers HAS to carry something like that.
tiffany - i ll check :o) Thanks... I was going to make one by trace and add other color paper on it.
Many Thanks.
Post a Comment