I wish I knew sign language. She's very animated. Great story teller.
you can see - ABC in order in story... Thought to share with you all.... :o)
My computer screen is so dark that I miss a lot of the signing when she does it right in front of herself. Is this your friends daughter again ?
It is not - sign language - I will ask h for a better explaination -I will have Mikaela to do number 1-5 story - cute... will post in soon....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I knew sign language. She's very animated. Great story teller.
you can see - ABC in order in story... Thought to share with you all....
:o)
My computer screen is so dark that I miss a lot of the signing when she does it right in front of herself.
Is this your friends daughter again ?
It is not - sign language - I will ask h for a better explaination -
I will have Mikaela to do number 1-5 story - cute... will post in soon....
Post a Comment