She asked me to take pictures of her. I was like - huh? Why? She said - Please.. So I just went ahead and to my surprise - I couldn't stop her - so cute... But she knows too much....
I asked - where did you get that idea? She said TV - Baby's Story long time ago...
Uh oh... but haha...
7 comments:
Aww Lexie loves videos of Mikaela
Wo she knows a lot!!!
ok that was just tooo cute!!!! what a bright little girl you have there! :)
I loved the video!! That will be really fun to show her in 10 years!
What a crack up cutie patootie.
Do you know who Dakota Fanning is ?
She plays in a ton of movies. With EVERY living legend there is.
She was recently Fern in Charlottes Web.
Any ways when she was 3, she also did a video of herself giving birth.
Maybe Mikaela will be the next big movie star :)
Yes, I do kow who Dakota Fanning. Really - didn't know that she does that.
Whoo.. maybe someday Mikaela will be famous. ;o)
That is the cutest thing! Hang on to that so you can show it on her when she is 9 months pregnant!
Post a Comment