Monday, May 7, 2007

I've Tagged. You are next!

I’ve been tagged by nailgirl24 . I’m amazed that she ran fast and tagged me. Now, I have something to write about!
First, the rules:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here we go….

Wow, it took me all day to figure out what to say about myself. I don't want to be brag or humilate myself... yikes...

1. Towels-- I have some kind of OCD in how to fold towels. When H does not fold the towels the way I like them to be folded, I would fix the towels the way they should be before putting them away.

2. I'm a die hard New York Yankees fan! H & her dad and I are big rivals because they support Mariners and My team is always beating their team!! YahoooWhooo

3. I would love to have 10 kids but that wont happen! H has no swimmers

4. I always dreamed to be a physical therapist working with children who are sick staying in the hospital like St. Judes.

5. I graduated from Oregon State University- I was the only deaf student in my graduate program. They never had any deaf students so it was good experience for them having me there! hahaha

6. I'm a huge Kokopelli collector--My kitchen is decorated with kokopelli and continues to be growing...thanks to h's parents who go down to califorina and arizona to mail out some kokopelli items to add to our kitchen. Kokopelli is a symbol that I cherish after having 2 children! :)

7. I used to draw pictures of naked couples or individuals as a hobby (been ages since I ve done this)

I'm tagging Kim ,Holly,Merr,ECand3,Stacey,Dee, M

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I hope you get to have another one.
I fold towels too...until the boys came...now I don't care. Or have time to care.
I can't imagine working with sick kids...it breaks my heart to think about it.
I'd like to see the naked pictures :)

Denise said...

I want to see the naked pics too. Oh and what is kokopelli??

tifferny said...

t. congrats on your graduate accomplishment!!! :) yes, i too have a thing about towels...well...just about everything in general. my house has to be PERFECT like at ALL TIMES. i've actually talked to my therapist a lot about this, thinking that i had ocd. apparently, i don't. i just like things organized. according to her it is a "coping mechanism" for me. i keep my environment very organized and serene in an otherwise hostile environment (my marriage crap). and looks like me have an artist in our midst! that is so interesting about your drawing the nudes. i would love to see them if you were ever inclined to post a few. mike does nude photography every once and a while and i love to help him w/ the sessions (legally another female must be present while he is photographing another female so i step in when his assistance can't)i find the human body so beautiful and fascinating. i admire all shapes and forms. thanks for sharing your seven! :)

Merr said...

Thanks for the facts. We are all just tagging eachother now, and it is kinda funny!

Dee said...

Too funny about the towels. I'm the same way but only with Kitchen towels. Bathroom towels it doesn't matter but kitchen towels have to be done right.

Well, I've been tagged. I've been thinking for a couple of days now what to write. I've got to quite putting it off and get it done.

Thanks for checking in on us. I check in on you every day although I don't always have the time to post.