I asked to be mama because it was the 2nd word Sydney used and I felt like I deserved it more :) ha ha J took Mommy by default. Now she uses mommy more and I wished that I would have picked it :) Can't please me !
I Like the word mama better and asked for it. My partner was thrilled because she preferred mommy better so it was just the natural progression as with you. Ryan calls me mama and her nini. on rare occasions she actually says mommy but that's if we enunciate it perfectly for her. It's really cute.
We didn't want our kid using our names, so mama Merr and mamma Sum were out. I let Sum pick which one she wanted because I had him. She picked mamma and I got mommy. It works out fine.
A calls both of us Mommy. J calls me Mom and B Mama. He came up with that on his own. I'm sure A will probably follow suit. The bottom line is - they know how to get our attention and if the wrong mama answers, they say - Udder Mama!
My wife has a son from a previous marriage and he used to call me wih my first name. But through the years he started to call me mum a lot more, which I think is great! Our little baby girl was born seven weeks ago and I will be called mama. An easy choice because I am Dutch and mama is the Dutch word for mummy. My wife is Brittish and will be called mummy again. By the way, we love you blog and think you are a wonderful family, your kids are absolutely gorgeous!! Goodluck.
8 comments:
I asked to be mama because it was the 2nd word Sydney used and I felt like I deserved it more :) ha ha
J took Mommy by default. Now she uses mommy more and I wished that I would have picked it :)
Can't please me !
How did you guys decide ?
Well my kids call me Fred!!
We think we're going with Mama Shelly and Mama Dee BUT we'll see what Riley has to say about it in about a year. :)
Thanks for sharing...
How did we decide? I've always wanted to be mommy and Hollie really like Mama. It just suits us by naturally. :o)
My friends were asking me how do we decide?
Just wondering...
I Like the word mama better and asked for it. My partner was thrilled because she preferred mommy better so it was just the natural progression as with you. Ryan calls me mama and her nini. on rare occasions she actually says mommy but that's if we enunciate it perfectly for her. It's really cute.
We didn't want our kid using our names, so mama Merr and mamma Sum were out. I let Sum pick which one she wanted because I had him. She picked mamma and I got mommy. It works out fine.
A calls both of us Mommy. J calls me Mom and B Mama. He came up with that on his own. I'm sure A will probably follow suit. The bottom line is - they know how to get our attention and if the wrong mama answers, they say - Udder Mama!
My wife has a son from a previous marriage and he used to call me wih my first name. But through the years he started to call me mum a lot more, which I think is great! Our little baby girl was born seven weeks ago and I will be called mama. An easy choice because I am Dutch and mama is the Dutch word for mummy. My wife is Brittish and will be called mummy again.
By the way, we love you blog and think you are a wonderful family, your kids are absolutely gorgeous!! Goodluck.
Post a Comment