Precious Curly hair!!!
Kyron's hair that I love the most....I couldn't let stylist to cut those hair off. She trimmed 1/2 inches on back... still have the curly back...
For almost 2 years now, Mikaela had begged us to get her a "paint" purple hair. Yesterday at the beauty shop, there has temportarily "paint" hair. I got some for Mikaela. She was so proud. It happened today. Not bad... She loves it
Kyron's hair that I love the most....I couldn't let stylist to cut those hair off. She trimmed 1/2 inches on back... still have the curly back...
Precious Long Brown Hair!!
For almost 2 years now, Mikaela had begged us to get her a "paint" purple hair. Yesterday at the beauty shop, there has temportarily "paint" hair. I got some for Mikaela. She was so proud. It happened today. Not bad... She loves it
.jpg)
7 comments:
Spencer's hair isn't NEARLY that long yet. I don't think it will have that much curl to it. It's pretty wavey right now. Just starting to turn under at the ends.
I LOVE Mikaela's purple streaks....you are a pretty cool mom ! :)
kj- kyron was pretty much wavy hair when he was almost 1 yr old...
Thanks!!
Love the purple hair! How fun is that for her.
purple hair - just 1 wash - it will go away!
Purple hair! How fun!
Too fun! I LOVE Kyron's curls!!!
haha too cute with the dyed hair!
Post a Comment