Friday, June 29, 2007

Game still ON!

Whew! Our team is not on suspension list! The 'pink' team that we played last week. They are expelled from the league for several reasons : aggressive (physical in game), started fighting (with other three teams) and what the cause them to kick out from league : AGES!! Most of them are under 25 years old! For the fridays league (Mom's Soccer) - must be older than 25 years old. All of us (all different teams) celebrated!

We played good but we lost to a very good team! They always win! I think they are going to move up to Div. C as we are in Div. D.

One more game to go! Next Friday at 10pm (yikes that late)!

7 comments:

Denise said...

SIORRY THAT YOU LOST. yAY THAT PINK TEAM GOT KICKED OUT.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Sorry about the loss.

10 pm Friday night??? When are yall leaving for NYC? You've got a really BIG boat to get on Saturday! ;o)

K J and the kids said...

That makes me so happy.
JUSTICE !
Not a lot on the world, so I really celebrate when it happens. :)

Holly said...

Sorry about the loss.
Good thing that pink team was kicked out. I haven't played in our local soccer league in a few years because there are 2 teams like that. It takes away from the fun!

Hey...it's getting close to your cruise! WAHOO!!

Michelle said...

thanks for the comment - aren't u gonna be exhausted by Saturday? I am tired just thinking about it - LOL - meet u on the ship!

ECand3 said...

You play on a soccer team? I wish we had one around her for moms over 25. I played soccer my whole life and miss it so much. I'm sure I would be in pain for weeks, but I would give anything to play again. SIGH!
Maybe we'll get a game going in September.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Good luck at the game Friday. See yall Saturday!