All week, I was so busy with almost everything. M wasn't herself since Monday. She was so BRAT!!! got into trouble too often. Unlike of her. Mouthy & Attitudes. I was worry that she might be a "Problem Child".
Last night, we went out to do errands and at the same time go resturant. K was fussing and want MILK from mommy - of course - urgh... so I took him to car so that I can feed him as I was wearing "wrong kind" bra and don't have small blanket to cover (you get the picture). During that time, Mama (H) and M were talking. All of sudden, M threw fit and said when are we going to camping, I've been waiting waiting waiting tooo long. Mama told her - we are going going camping tomorrow!! M brighted her face up with a big smile - tomorrow for sure! M told mama that she was so mad that we havent gone to camping for long time as we just bought travel trailer last tuesday. She also said - I want go school - play with freinds. That's it!! Different routines!!! She knows the schedule every week and now changed! And camping thing - she needs to know when - We learned our lesson - to have calendar ready for her to mark down to the day.
Whew... M was so proud and helping us packing our stuffs and loaded into trailer. We will go camping - only 15 minutes away from our place. We want to make sure that we have everything in our trailer . It's more of Trial and Error weekend with our Trailer (TT) so that we can list what we need before go a long trip.
5 comments:
We love to camp! Yall have a great time!
Oh no! Poor girl. Hopefully she'll adjust to the new schedules.
You JUST saved me from calling my doctor and getting more of my little pink pills.
OF COURSE !!! Sydney is doing the SAME DAMN THING ! She's been a NIGHTMARE ! I've freaked out on her twice in 2 days. I just don't know what to do with her.
She's done with pre school, and now dance is over. ROUTINE...why didn't I think of that. DUH ! I feel like such an idiot.
I'm SO glad that you are going camping this weekend. I can't WAIT to camp in August.
Have a blast !
Good luck with the routine. Let me know what you figure out ! UGH !
Yes, I do hope that she'll adjusting the new routines but not stable one. next week we will go up NY then go on cruise
Hard to stick with the routines. I have made calendar so that she will know what's next. Hope it will helps.
oh yeah, change of routine is hard! i hope you have a great camping trip! i hope we can go to a cottage or something later in the summer when there are no bugs left. :)
Post a Comment