Tonite - I'm going to play soccer! Probably play as goalie for the second half of the game.
Tomorrow, Mikaela have her T-ball game in the morning (no sleep in :o( ) H will be gone to funeral - Maureen Hynes.
Around Noon, we will gone to picnic. A friend of ours invite us to go. Fun Fun place! Zip line for free - Mikaela can't wait!! Hopefully she can do some rock climbing. Two years ago, she couldn't do because she was not heavy and not tall enough. Last year, we didn't go. Now this year, is she heavy enough? is she tall enough? to do rockclimbing?
Sunday - that day I'm looking forward to. Spend time with H only! Ahh.. Did I say - only H?? What happen to kids? Ohh nooo... They will be at my friends' place - they are watching them (babysitting them - heee heee). Finally!!!! My time with H only!! ha ha... What will we do? We will go golf clinic. We have not played golf for long long time - small lesson would help us a little. H and I, we both are looking forward to it.
Few weeks left to go on CRUISE-cant wait!!
6 comments:
Have fun on your day with H!! It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. I am getting my hair cut, and then taking lexie and Conner to the water slides on Sunday!!
Sounds like a fun filled weekend. Enjoy your alone time with H!
1 monthh and 6 days til cruise time!! Not that I'm counting or anything. ;o)
I don't know....golf. I like to drink beer and drive the cart.
The standing and finding and hitting the ball isn't so much fun :)
Have a GREAT weekend. Go GOALIE !
I don't know how big the kids need to be to rockwall climb. I hope she meets the expected height and weight...it sounds like a lot of fun.
Whoo.... We won the game! 3-2
I made 2 goals!!! and this time I didn't play goalie - ironically I played as Center (in front line) which I never played. Oh boy, I need to rent oxygen tank!!! Good RUN but not my breathing!!!
nailgirl - we had our haircut last wknd :o) - fun fun water slide!
Kim - yes yes - can't wait to go on cruise!!!
Kj- You can bring beer and play golf - ha ha... Fun to hit the ball but not fun to find the ball ;o)
Will find out if Mikaela can do rockclimbing tmr - hopefully... and maybe go on zipline again!
Post a Comment