Monday, June 18, 2007

Uh oh/ Cleaning

Uh oh... What is K doing? Mama is about ready to jump out and grab K ---

Hee hee... I'm standing on the loose lawn chair!!


H said - T- why didn't you grab K out of the lawn chair? I said - he is a professional trained and he will not fall if you approach him slowly and nicely. H rolled her eyes - I can't help it - I just don't want him to get hurt.

I laughed.... *chuckling* Sorry H!


Cleaning time...

Helping Mama


H and I were worried that we might have hard time to set up and put it down with our new TT. To our surprise, it was so easy! Kids enjoyed helping us.

We love it!! We plan to purschase Rockwood Roo expandable but our van is not able to pull as it's over 4000 lbs. So we got Starcraft xp which our van can pull (up to 3500). It was very blessing. Our TT is very simple - less work on setting up... We are very happy with it...

We are looking forward to go on more camping trips.

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is funny. We are trained professionals :)
It looks like SO much fun !
It makes me want to camp again
:(
We had a soft side trailer and LOVED it.
Trailer-Babies.....Trailer-Babies.
It was an easy decision. :)

You guys sure do keep busy !

Holly said...

Too cute!
You guys look like you are having such a blast!!!!!!!!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Looks like a great time. Did yall have smores and hotdogs? YUMMO!

hotomiky said...

Kim - we had smores and chicken kabobs - :) yummies

Holly - Yes we had a blast time... we plan to go out camping again - after cruise...

Kj- you used to hve one? Love it!!! So much fun.. Kids enjoy very much...