Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mikaela's wish comes true...

Today, we will go west virginia - kids and myself - a friend will join with me to help out with kids as well for driving. Its 5 hours drive. My honey H will be staying home as she needs to go work tomorrow. :(

Mikaela had always wanted to adopt a cat - a deaf cat. We found a deaf cat that need a loving home. Mikaela had been asking us to adopt a deaf cat for a few months now after she learned about our friend's deaf cat.

His name is Doc. He is 4 yrs old. We asked Mikaela - Are we going to keep the same name or give him a new name. She said she will decide when she sees him.


We will post more about it when we pick him up tomorrow.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Aww that is awesome!! Bless her heart.

Kim aka Mommy said...

You're going to WV!? You guys are some traveling fools! I'm so tired now I can hardly function.

Awesome about the cat!

hotomiky said...

kim - I kind of agree with you! I have no choice. we were suppose to pick cat up before the cruise but we thought it wouldn't be fair to the cat so we asked if we could pick him up after vacation. they kindly agreed :)...

We all are TIRED!! :oP

ECand3 said...

HE IS GORGEOUS! What a beautiful thing to adopt an animal - you are saving a life. I bet Mikaela comes up with a great name for him.

K J and the kids said...

That's great ! A drive from hell, but great :)

Dee said...

Yeah Mikela! How wonderful she wanted a deaf cat!

I looked at your tip pictures. Too fun!!! I can't wait to hear more!!