The deck looks AWESOME !!!!THAT. is a freaking crack up.and god I hope it's a clean dish :)
TOO CUTE!! Love the deck!
The deck looks good. Kyron's funny! Seth said "Kyron drink dog's water?".
Yes - the bowl cleaned! As soon as I put it down - Kyron ran and drink it... Whew!
LOL!!! Love the dog dish pictures!!! At least it's water and not dog food!
holly - our kids did ate dog food in the past. :o(:o)
Your deck looks fantastic!Kyron is too cute drinking from Nanabear's dish!
Oh no not the doggie water!
The deck looks great! I agree atleast it wasn't the food and thankfully not the toilet which alot of dogs drink from. ;o)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
The deck looks AWESOME !!!!
THAT. is a freaking crack up.
and god I hope it's a clean dish :)
TOO CUTE!! Love the deck!
The deck looks good. Kyron's funny! Seth said "Kyron drink dog's water?".
Yes - the bowl cleaned! As soon as I put it down - Kyron ran and drink it... Whew!
LOL!!! Love the dog dish pictures!!! At least it's water and not dog food!
holly - our kids did ate dog food in the past. :o(
:o)
Your deck looks fantastic!
Kyron is too cute drinking from Nanabear's dish!
Oh no not the doggie water!
The deck looks great! I agree atleast it wasn't the food and thankfully not the toilet which alot of dogs drink from. ;o)
Post a Comment