Kyron told him, "No! You can not eat them!"
Darn!! Brownies kept on staring at them. Poor goldfishes!
Soft claws - the best thing that happened to us! He doesn't destory our furniture or hurt our kids! Its truly blessed! (Animal shelter - put him in purple - we can't wait to put new one - orange and blue when it comes off)
6 comments:
I don't know what soft claws are ?
Purple, blue, orange ???
Very funny. Way to go Kryon...bringing peace between the animals. :)
Cool, btw I tagged your for a meme.
Those soft claws look cool. We must get them if we ever get a cat!
OH wow! I've wondered how those soft claws are. We're going to have to try them cause or fiesty boy has shredded our sofa and is now working on the new ottoman. Glad to hear that they're working well for you!
kj - soft claws - cap on cat's nail - to prevent from stratch kids or damage on furnitures
Interesting t, I had never heard of soft claws before.
Post a Comment