Tomorrow is the day! Yes!!! Couldn't wait! We have ben counting days and now its TOMORROW! We will be leaving in the morning as its 4 hours to drive.
Yes that means I can play soccer tonite at 10pm (urgh that late! yet its last game for the session).
Who will clean this mess? You? Not me!!
Mikaela's friend (she said boyfriend - ok by me as he's sweet guy! any mother would want him to be her daughter's husband! - as for now ha ha) so He is taken by Mikaela. ;o)
Our precious kids! They wanted to say Bon Vogage!! We will be on the cruise! We will meet some of you! Look forward to it!
3 comments:
SUCH great pictures. Your kids are so damn cute.
Tomorrow huh ?
I can't believe it's already here.
Have an awesome time. Say Hi to Rosie for me. Tell her I miss her. :)
Make sure everyone blogs while on the cruise :) ha ha
Aww great pics have a safe and wonderful time.
Thanks for sharing the cute pics. Have fun on your cruise. Say Hi to Rosie for me too!
Post a Comment