Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Updated: My boy is...

Updated: Kyron is sick! He arrived dr office with temp of 103. Dr checked on him - ear, throat, nose etc... nothing... He decided to have bloodwork and urine test. Bloodwork showed that he has high white blood cells. Urine test showed that he had small amount of blood in his urine. I don't see it - weird. They wouldn't let us go til Kyron drop his temperature. Finally he dropped his temperature. Dr demanded to see him tomorrow afternoon to have bloodwork and urine test too...

Hope nothing serious! I'm worried now... I've been researching through internet. Urgh...

Kyron is in a good spirit! He doesn't cry much. He just quiet. Normally, he run around but not today. Hope he will run around tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



We will take him to doctor this afternoon. His fever kept on coming back. urgh...

Poor my baby!!

9 comments:

hotomiky said...

Mikaela just checked kyron's head and she said - he is hot like a desert. Cute... is she?

K J and the kids said...

That is STINKING cute.
I hope he's feeling better. Keep us posted.

Merr said...

Oh no! Keep us updated on how he's doing.

K J and the kids said...

They did all of that for a temp of 103 ? I'm surprised. Maybe it's because he seemed fine every where else.
You had to stay in the doctors office until his temp came down ?
I've just never heard of this.
Cam had a fever last week...no other signs. He ended up with Roseola...(I was able to diagnose it once the fever broke and the rash came.
The doctor said when the fever was on day 5 "Probably just a virus" Which it was. The only reason they even wanted to see him was because he had had a fever for 5 days with no other symptoms.

I hope Kyron is ok.
PLEASE let us know what they say.
Little trooper.

Keri said...

Poor guy. There's nothing worse than watching them feel bad. But it does make for nice cuddle time.

Hope he gets better soon.

Amy and Angie said...

Urghhhh hate when the lil ones are sick! Hope Kyron gets to feeling better sooooon!!!!!

Denise said...

Oh poor Kyron please let us know what is going on.

SJayneI said...

Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon.

Kim aka Mommy said...

Oh, that's crappy news. Poor Kyron. Keep up posted.

Feel better Kyron!