Anyway...
R Family Cruise - Wow!! As soon as we arrived and stand in the line, the warm welcoming was started right away! R Family Team, one lady named Kathleen - she bumped us in the bathroom and she knows some signs. We chatted and she explained what to do - etc... Wonderful as we weren't sure what to do next - hee hee - def. a tourist family. Kim & M walked up to us and said hello! What a warm people they are! Most people would be a little awkard to approach us because we are deaf. Most of them put their effort to communicate with us - which is nice! We were suprised to met a straight family and had been on cruise 3rd times - r family. They said they enjoyed so much and is planning to continue going r family cruise.
If you are thinking about going R Family cruise - GO!!! We are going Mexico Cruise in March 2008. I know there is many families are going to Canada Cruise in July 2008 (we're not going :o( ) We chose Mexico over Canada. We wish we could go every r family cruise!!!
Mikaela - married to Kids' Crew! She always begged me to take her in kids crew. She loved it very much. She enjoyed it very much!
Jungle Gym - Playtime/Storytimes
Movie Time
Kyron enjoyed his time in Toddler's Playroom. He played with other kids. There was storytimes - I forgot who was the storyteller - she is an author of children books. I think... I will check the daily newsletters later. He also enjoyed T-Rex Pool (Kiddie pool with small cute slide).
The shows/Comedians - all were good .. I've enjoyed them very much.
Kids had been dancing a lot!! I will put video clips.
We are hoping to go on R family cruise every year. Can't promise :o(
I can't think of more... It was awesome to meet many families! Kyron and Mikaela made so many new friends and as well old friends: Seth and Rj.
We are hoping to see them again in the near future. We all really enjoy the vacation very much. Thank you - Gregg, Kelli, Rosie and R Family Team!

4 comments:
I was and still am, SO jealous of the kids pool slide! That looked like SO much fun! M and I stood and watched several times as the kids waited patiently..well kinda patiently..in line and then hit the slide. Oh to be a kid again! :o) M kept saying she wanted to borrow someones kid so she could play in the kids area. HA!
p.s. What cute lil dancers! Im so glad everyone enjoyed the cruise. But how could you not? It was AWESOME!
Thanks for sharing. Looks like so much fun. We hope to be able to go one year.
That sounds like SO much love. I'm very extremely jealous. I wish that we could save and go.
Maybe one day.
Post a Comment