Today, one of cocoon hatched. Mikaela and Kyron were so exciting. We took them outside to witness butterfly to fly away. Wow its a happy moment to free her/him but at the same time heartbreaking because we will never see her/him ever again!
We just had one caterpillar that just turned into cocoon recently. One - should be hatch at anytime as we are waiting...
the baby caterpillar had grew more... now probably over an inch long.
Caterpillar just became into cocoon. and as you see butterfly is there she/he just came out from his/her cocoon.

7 comments:
I can't wait to see Kyron and Spencer together :)
How great and what a great experience for your kids to watch the transition and then take part in letting him go.
Very awesome.
The video was priceless. I love how Kyron was one handedly trying to sign flight of the butterflies :) ha ha
The video is awesome. They are so cute. What a great way for the kids to experience, freedom of nature.
very cool! great video!
How exciting! So cool that the kids got to see it.
That is very cool! What a great video - and a great experience for the kids!
OMG - too much fun. So great that you got it on video.
I can't wait to have a cocoon turn to a butterfly and release it. I guess that's better than killing slugs.
What a wonderful experience for your kids. I remembers something similar when I was little. Adorable video!
Post a Comment