I've never heard of a Canadian cruise. I'll have to check it out. How fun! It would be so cool to be on the same cruise as other blogger families. Maybe some day.
Both sound like a great time. Wish I had the same problem. I am a tropical girl myself, so I'd go to Mexico, but Canada is beautiful, so you'd have a great time on either cruise.
11 comments:
I've never heard of a Canadian cruise. I'll have to check it out. How fun! It would be so cool to be on the same cruise as other blogger families. Maybe some day.
dee : www.rfamilyvacation.com
(Canada & New England)
I think both sound AWESOME.
Mexico sounds warmer...more tropical...I vote Mexico :)
Mexico was our first choice. After a long discussion with H. WE agreed its best to change our reservation to canada - if they let us. ;o/
I vote Mexico too. Why do you need to change it? When do you go?
Mexico would be fun IF its still there after the hurricane that just came thru!!
Both trips sounds wonderful. The Canada one stops in P-Town, right?!?!?
I've never been on a cruise before, and I cannot wait for kids so that i can go on one!
Both sound like a great time. Wish I had the same problem. I am a tropical girl myself, so I'd go to Mexico, but Canada is beautiful, so you'd have a great time on either cruise.
cool!!!
Hey, we're going on the Canada trip next summer too! just booked out mini suite yesterday and looking forward to it! See ya on the ship!
Post a Comment