Mikaela said - oh no... Turkey - had ran away from the farm. I explained her that turkey is WILD and live in WOOD. She said - no. Turkey lives in the farm. I explained to her that some turkey do lives in the farm or zoo and do live in wood like bear.
Backyard of my sister's

7 or 8 babies - turkey - hard to count because they kept on moving... (hard to see)
7 or 8 babies - turkey - hard to count because they kept on moving... (hard to see)
Kyron and Deven (the little terror) played with cars at Aunt Tammy's place.
Mikaela and her Alexa - playing in the pool @ grandparents
Colton... He's so goooooood baby!! I got the chance to babysit him!
I'm so happy that he's doing very good! He now is 3 months old and loves his saucer that Kyron had when he was baby.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My dad's hand (pinky finger) - ouch but he's fine. He wasn't sure if he could feel his pinky finger. Won't know for a few weeks. Some of you don't know what had happened to his hand. He was using saw machine - so you got the picture... Ouch! Reattached - Stitches - on medicine for painkiller...
---------------------------------------------------------------
THE FUN OF ATV
My dad's hand (pinky finger) - ouch but he's fine. He wasn't sure if he could feel his pinky finger. Won't know for a few weeks. Some of you don't know what had happened to his hand. He was using saw machine - so you got the picture... Ouch! Reattached - Stitches - on medicine for painkiller...
---------------------------------------------------------------
THE FUN OF ATV
Kyron and Mikaela now are in love with ATV.
Thanks... Grandparents...
Now they will begging us to get one for them. Grrr....



----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
the unforgotable moment.... My boy... He got...
haircut....
Before
NO more curls. Kyron's aunt Tammy cut his hair.
(my mom will send me pictures when it developed - before, during and after hair cut.)
Now he's a big boy. Breaking my heart and same time proud of him for being a big boy.
As soon as we arrived home, we decided videophone Hollie. She saw Kyron's hair. She CRIED! and said ... he's a big boy... I miss his curls.
We don't know if he will have curls back. We will know when it grows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a few more of candids
6 comments:
How darling. She was so worried about the Turkeys. It looks like you have a lot of places for the kids to run at your sister and moms house ? A childs dream.
The ATV's look fun too.
Cousins....DARLING !
So Syd was sitting here while I read this and said "who's that?" looking at Kyrons picture. "Is that Spencer ?"
I said, "do you think it looks like Spencer ?"
She said.."Yes" I told her it was Kyron....she said.."NO it's not. It's Spencer" ha ha
I'm sorry his curls were cut off. :( I thought you were going to leave them. Who talked you in to it.
Welcome back!
This was in NY? It looks like Ky. Beautiful! ATVin' is fun for the big kids too. ;o) I love it!
No more curls? Oh no! Kyron's still a cutie!
Looks like a great trip! Welcome back!
Kyron's curls are gone!?!? He's still adorable!
Looks like a great trip. cameronhas curls too, but i refuse to cut them!
no one talk us into. H and I decided it's time for Kyron's haircut to shorter. He's big boy now. We had a great memories of him having curls - tons of picture of him. It's time... We are very glad that he got haircut. He looks boy and proud.
Thanks everyone!
Wow. Kyron looks different! Looks like a little boy instead of baby. Seth had his haircut at 15 months because it was soo long and people thought he was a girl. Rylie still has "no" hair!
Post a Comment