Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Duckpin Bowling/getting ready

Last Saturday, We went to duckpin bowling. Mikaela and Kyron were having a ball time. We all enjoyed :o)



____________________________________

We are getting ready to go on trip to NJ/NYC tomorrow. Couldn't believe we will actually will meet them and some of you! :o) We are looking forward to it. Will post when we get there ;o)

5 comments:

Babykins said...

The video is so cool and what muscles too!!

Dee said...

Too cute!

Have fun on your trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! Be safe!

Merr said...

Have fun! I am so jealous! Can't wait to hear about it..

MizB said...

Mikaela and Kyron are so cute bowling. Looks like they are having lots of fun.
Waiting for your post. Have lots of fun!!!

K J and the kids said...

You have no idea how much I love these kids. :)