Teaching Gallaudet Course (Thank god - only one course!!).
Starting in January 2008 for one semester. YIKES - teaching college students (Education and Physical Education Majors) - Method of teaching PE and Wellness... Yikes...
I better meet that professor who will be on leave as I'm covering for her real soon. I just sent her email and hope to hear from her real soon. I cant biting my nails!! I love my long nails!! I can't go back smoking - bad for health and yuck - can't stand it!! What am I going to calm myself down with?... Yikes...
I am not in labor - but i need - breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out..
It should be interesting experience! I don't know if I ever want to teach college level and this one will help with my decision for my future career. I have no idea what I want... I've enjoy staying home mom.
Tues and Thurs classes - not bad and have to find babysitter to watch our kids on tues and thurs. I better start looking for one but have someone in my mind - actually two.
The plm is that I don't want to stay here long... We are hoping to move within a year or two. We will go by flow.. (that is different subject)
4 comments:
Hey, I've got the kids covered. Bring em over. I will watch them from Wednesday until Thursday the 29th of November :)
How cool is that. (I knew that you smoked ha ha)
I'm very excited for you. So they want you to do this full time ?
I havent touch the cig. since 1999! Not bad! :o)
If they like me then they might offer me as full time...
Good for you!
Teaching is awesome and college kids are there and ready to learn. You will do great and a whole other set of job possibilities will open up. Good for the resume!
Post a Comment