Silly Pose between mommy and K

Mikaela's Dragons (her favorites)

Friends of Thomas the Train :o)

Cable man was explaining why that specific router for videophone isnt working. Of course, that boy!! Colored himself with Olive Marker on his leg and arm. :o(


thank you lord - its washable! Whew!!
Sorry - if I didn't make any comment some of your blogs - internet was down and use my pager - can read but can't write it down on comment box (dont know why - it works before but not now :o( ) I'm trying to catch up with your blog - if I didn't - sorry...
I'm on day 3 - will probably drink tonite or not... :o)
Hugs!!
9 comments:
Oh I love the Thomas The Train pic! TOO CUTE!
Cute pics. Dragons! scary! Ky an
artist. keep up the good work!!!
It's SOOO good to see your faces. I miss you guys SO much !
Great art work. LOVE the dragons. Thomas the train ROCKS !!
BIG HUGS !!!!
Kim - yes i love that pix. thanks.
Mizb - :o) Dragons - not scary as I thought.
Kj- aww - thanks... big hugs!
Adorable pics! Love the Thomas the Train pic.
I wish I could reach out and squueze them! Kyron looks so sweet in EVERY single picture, and Mikaela...wow...she is just awesome. Can't wait to see you all again soon. Give the kids hugs from us.
HEY! Don't ask why I'm commenting while on vacation.
Great pix of M and K. Seems like writing on oneself runs in the family.
I miss those kids so much. Give them a big hug and kiss for me, OK?
Talk soon.
Love,
Me
Love the pictures!!!
your kids are adorable. lol @ the marker picture. thank god for washable stuff!!
Post a Comment