Thursday, September 6, 2007

Strange Happening Yesterday

Strange thing had happened yesterday that I forgot to mentioned in blog. I was explaining to H. She couldn't believe it had happened.

As soon as we got home after drop Mikaela off to school. Butterfly had hatched! Kyron and I took butterfly to outside. Opened the lid. Butterfly was still practicing with their wings. He/she got on the edge of box (whatever it called). I told Kyron - said good bye to butterfly. We went inside.

We went and picked Mikaela up and went out to do some errands. We came home and shared the news to Mikaela. Oh boy, she wasn't happy that we let butterfly go without her.

She went out side and guess what? Butterfly still there! Mikaela was so happy. She said - Thank you for waiting for me. Butterfly flapped and fly away.

Was wondering is the butterfly waiting for her before she/he fly away? So strange!

I have to thank that butterfly for waiting on Mikaela. It has been over 3 hours waiting. Wow that butterfly does have patience!

6 comments:

K J and the kids said...

That is AMAZING !
What a wonderful story. and yes. that butterfly waited for Mikaela.

Kim aka Mommy said...

So sweet it waited for her!

Merr said...

That is amazing! How cool!

Babykins said...

Wow! That is really, one in a million. That little butterfly must of made Mikaela feel so special.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an amazing butterfly.. Waiting for Mikaela.. How sweet!

Jen said...

What a sweet story. And good that you documented it on your blog. That will be a special story for her to tell her children someday!