This morning, Mikaela was busy with her horses, unicorn and peasagus. I called kids,"Time for Breakfast!" Mikaela was giving me a look. I asked - whats wrong? She replied - I was busy playing with horses. I said - Breakfast first as your body greatly need. She went and ate her breakfast. As soon as she finished her breakfast. She ran to her play area. I called her again... Mikaela, what did you forget? She said - urgh... took bowl, spoon and cup in the sink. I said thank you princess. she said NOOOO Princess Dragon! I told her - sorry sorry...
After a while, I asked Mikaela to get dress. She got mad! She said - "You MESS my Imiganary now!" I asked her - am I in trouble for the day? She said "YES!"
Uh oh...I'm in trouble!
5 comments:
She's busy playing! It's too important! LOL
OH NO !!! You stepped on her imaginary people. Damn it mom, can't you SEE that they were all there ? :)
Hoping that you get out of trouble real quick :) ha ha
Oh that's too cute!
Oh my goodness!!! Callie tells me all the time that I have messed her up somehow....from walking through an imaginary wall, or ruining her blanket tent, I am always in trouble. That is so funny!
You have to call your kids for breakfast. I can't get my kids out of the kitchen. :) Yes everything is my fault too!
Post a Comment