Their laughter is contagious, and of course they are absolutely adorable! Callie loves doing those stunts too, and I am the one that usually gets nervous!! How in the world she doesn't break her neck is beyond me! I am sure though that before she ever breaks a bone that I will have a heart attack first just watching her!
6 comments:
Conner smiled and smiled when he saw this.
nailgirl- im sure he likes that! He should join them!
Their laughter is contagious, and of course they are absolutely adorable! Callie loves doing those stunts too, and I am the one that usually gets nervous!! How in the world she doesn't break her neck is beyond me! I am sure though that before she ever breaks a bone that I will have a heart attack first just watching her!
What little dare devils! How cute.
My kids do the SAME thing.
They love it ! :)
Wish you were here.
Holy cow.. Thought he was gonna break his neck on that 1st one, but no problem.. Cute little farts!
Post a Comment