Thursday, October 25, 2007

Utah?

OMG… I’ve not blogged any for a while!

As most of you know, we are in state of UTAH! It was breathtaking to be here in Utah.
Our kids love here so much. As soon as Hollie arrived, Mikaela said, “I want to move here!” I never told her or anything. We laughed. We are exploring to see what Utah has to offer as well other states that we have in our mind.

Utah - a very family oriented family! Beautiful Environment! Gay Deaf community - that is our question. We need them once a while but not as our priority. Our priority - our KIDS to be in a comfortable place where they can be themselves as KODA and Children of GLBAT parents/adults. Good News is that Utah has a program - KODA. Utah is a very interesting state!

We went to several places - Discovery Gateway, Bear Lake, Playground, Nunn Park, Bridal Veil Waterfall and other places. I will enclosing some pictures tomorrow.

We had a great time and we are looking forward to have more fun for the last few days before we head back to Maryland! :(

6 comments:

Keri said...

It's kind of funny reading about all the fun places you're going - right where I live!
Here's hoping you find enough love to keep you here!

Denise said...

awww so cool! Cant wait to see the pics.

Babykins said...

So glad the family is having a wonderful time. Utah sounds like it has a lot to offer. Not sure what GLBAT is?

K J and the kids said...

GLBAT !!!
Go live back at Trailer.
Give love by asking truths.
Girls love back ass talk.
Gay Lesbian Bisexuals and Transexuals.

How silly that it's been a day since you've posted and I haven't checked ! :)

It all sounds SOOOO beautiful there. Hope you are having fun !
:) ha ha

hotomiky said...

oops - suppose to be GLBT not GLBAT .... sorry for a minor error.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful state.. I'm sure in the gay community, it is A LOT different then most states. Although, we are moving forward a lot.
Just make the right decision for you and your family.. Of course we would love to have you here!