Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back to Reality

We are BACK to Maryland! Back to reality. Back to Routines. Back to everything!

We def. know what we want. We want to get out of here where we live now. We are seeking other opportunties in several areas. We haven't come up with decision yet. We need to look around a little more. Utah is - wow Beautiful! Love the environment, the life, etc... Few things that we have questions - too far from my family (NY), LGBT (in deaf community) and not many LGBT-deaf families (family with child(ren). I know there will be a greatly GROWTH in state of UTAH especailly in deaf commmunity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, look around! You have to make the best decision for you and your family.. I would HATE to live far from my family.. NY is far for sure, and I also understand you wanting to have more of a deaf community. We really enjoyed meeting all of you and thought you where MORE then adorable.. Your kids are just so sweet!

K J and the kids said...

Well you know where I stand on this.
I say an airplane ride to grandma and grandpa's is close enough :)

Give the animals our love and tell them thank you for sharing.

Merr said...

I vote Utah! Move here, you'll love it!

Holly said...

Yahoo had an article a few days ago about how Salt Lake City was the most up and coming (real estate) in the country.
Looks like Utah would be a great place to move too!!