Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nothing ...

**UPDATED: Sorry.. that friend that I lost is not dead. Sorry for not being clear. That person just disappeared. I'm sorry...

Nothing excites so far. I lost a friend. It has been quiet. Hope something excites will come out real soon.

Mikaela now has a new goal - she wanted to be a figure skating. She now goes to a lesson every Tuesdays. She seems to like it as she is now learning how to skate.

Kyron has been growing more and more. He communciates with signs - more clearly and more understandable signs. Couldn't believe he's going to be 22 months old.

Hollie has been working a lot of hours.

I've been working on my scrapbooking lately.

11 comments:

f said...

Sorry to hear you lost your friend :-( I feel like the melancholy of winter is finally settling in a bit, since we've had such a warm fall on the east coast. M sounds so cute learning to skate! I used to wear kneepads while learning because I was so bruised! It's always harder after getting back from a fun trip, too. Routine, not anything special to look forward to, the trip planning all over. But something will happen soon to make you excited again :-) It always does. Plans for Thanksgiving?

Holly said...

Sorry about losing your friend.

Sounds like you are busy, exciting or not! LOL!

K J and the kids said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. Is this the one who passed away from Meningitis ?

Glad to hear that Mikaela likes ice skating.
All Kyron needs to know for me is his knuckle pounding I love you sign :)

Merr said...

I'm so sorry! I've been wondering where you were.

Ky said...

I'm sorry for your loss - it's never easy.

Good to hear the kids are doing well - and ice skating! How exciting!

Denise said...

Oh t, I am so so sorry. I also was wondering where you were.

ECand3 said...

T - I am sorry you lost your friends - you will be in our prayers.

Skating is so much fun - I can't wait to take OG in a couple weeks. We're going to Rockefeller Center with Mare, Darcy and Callie.

Kyron is getting so old, I can't believe it. I want to see him again before he gets too big.

Denise said...

No matter how it plays out, losing a friend sucks ass :(

ECand3 said...

OH...Well, I'm glad nobody died. Phew! Did you have a fight - or is everyone just really busy with Thanksgiving just around the corner?

hotomiky said...

got into fight - I rarely get into fight ;o)

dunno - maybe holidays!!

f said...

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I just made some pumpkin cranberry bread and thought it might benefit from some chocolate chips. I was right,...it was so yummy. Are you cooking at home on ThursdaY?