Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ouch, Poor my K

Yesterday, I was working (on call dorm assist. for HS girls dorm).


H: Get on VP now! (videophone)


H: Emergency


H: K bleeding bad


(T was busy writing pass for a student to go tutor center - finally checked my aim)


T: Calling you now


T: It is RINGING!


H: MEET me HOSPITAL


T: What?? WHERE?


H: Kyron bleeding (show me k)


T: OK OK - MEET you there at AAMC!





(I ran to other staffs to inform them that I need to go...) I actually ran to the car parking lot - its a long run! AS soon as i arrived the car - I need an oxygen tank to breathe. Oh boy... I don't drive fast. (K-sh sh). I had to speed a little.





During that time, H and I kept touch through emails from our pager. She was telling me that K was looking out the window and saying mommy mommy. Poor my boy.. I had to rush a little!





Finally, I arrived - K was reached out to me. My boy! Oh no! What happened? His mouth was so SWOLLEN! I looked inside - Ouch - laceration! Ya know the waiting room - always take forever! K kept on holding on me - refused to let me go.





After a while, nurse finally called us! He was seen doctor. K hate it! He was sleeping and had to wake him up. That p*ssed him more. Doctor said - Good news! Laceration is closing itself and doesnt need stitches.





Went home. K was slept all the way so M too.





Now he looks so different! His face! not normal! so swollen lip. As for this moment, he is playing with his trains.











Whew... I'm glad he is ok. I know it will not his first or last! Waaahhh WWWaaaaahhh





:::Updated:::


Need to go DR office. Because K's laceration is NOT closed and dr wanted to check it looks deep - 1 cm deep. K had been touching a lot and saying hurt. (I'm pretty sure its not hurt - just uncomfortable but rather to have him check) URGH!!!! K has a dr appt tmr. I'm about to lost my mind! So many things to do at one time!

4 comments:

DM & C said...

Oh NOOOOOOOO......poor little guy. I bet he is totally sick of doctors this week. Give him a kiss and a squeeze from us. We will be awaiting what the doctor says and keeping our fingers crossed.

K J and the kids said...

How can I give you shit about how slow you drive when that sweet little boy is hurt ;)
Sweet little Kyron. I hate it when they get hurt. I hope that it closes and heals.
Please squeeze his guts out for me, and kiss him just under his chin on the soft part of his neck :)

I hope the moms recover as well...that is super scary.

Merr said...

Oh no poor Kyron. What a rough week he's had. What happened??

Babykins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.