Mikaela got her new digital camera. She loves it! She asked me to post some pictures for her. She took over 100 pictures yesterday and today! Whew... I told her that she has to pick some to print for her scrapbook.
Tomorrow, she will do some scrapbooking with those pictures.
13 comments:
Mikaela has TALENT ! I think I look FABULOUS as a rabbit :)
Thanks for sharing !
Way to go Mikaela..
Beau and Brady want a camara for their birthday too. 100 pictures in one day? Wow! Guess we have something to look forward too!
Aww so cute.
Great pictures! What a little photographer!
how precious!
Imani also wants a camara and we have been looking at the digital ones for Christmas. There are million little kid ones to choose from. Are you happy with the quality, features, kid friendliness, etc of the one you got??
Wow !!! Mikaela what cute pictures. Keep up the good work.
Mikaela got V tech digital camera - easy to use, has more figures, it has video in it too, and games.
Mikaela seems to be happy with it. It has a program whre you can add on the picture.
In my opinion, v tech camera would be good for age 4/5.
there is other fisher price camera - i was told its good too and good for any ages.
It's so funny to see what kids think makes a good picture. Very cute!
Do you know what happened to diary of a baby watin woman? her web site is gone and I want to see more pictures of Maddie??? feel free to email me at cpeebles@columbus.rr.com thanks
Love the pictures!!!
I think I took about 100 pictures in my first day with a camera. But it was much different in the pre-digital camera days!
Great photography Mikaela!
That camera is FAB! I love the little graphics, especially the ears. She's on her way to being a pro.
Oh wow! Love the pictures! Callie is obsessed with my camera and may be getting one from Santa! She honestly takes better pictures than I do, but that isn't saying much! Maybe they can become photographers together! Who knows!
Post a Comment