Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holidays Spirit

M & K made Christmas cookies. For Santa and for us too :o)


Christmas Morning, M went down the stair. Her eyes were so BIG! When she saw the gifts under the tree. She couldn't wait to open the gifts. I explained to her what is the reason for Christmas - Jesus is the REASON! She doesn't understand but she will hopefully soon.

M was thrilled to get dragon stuffs (clothes, toys, blanket - really cute) and horses .


K was in high level of excitment when he opened his gifts. Of course - TRAIN sets.


This picture is maybe a reason why I'm deaf! (darn in other way, I wish I could hear them. I'm sure they are funny). Luckily not one knock from neighbors yet for being so loud. (whew!)

7 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Merry Christmas! It def looks like the kids had a great one!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Looks like a lot of fun!
Those Geo Trax are the best! And how darling, them playing their guitars together.. :)
Happy Holidays!

K J and the kids said...

Looks like lots of fun.
We have that same guitar :)
Where did you find a dragon skirt ? :)
Glad they had fun !

hotomiky said...

K- Yes, Kids had a great one this year :o)

Twin&moms - YES!! GEO TRAX are the BEST! I agreed!

Kj - from ebay (dragon skirt)

Stacey said...

Cute pictures. They had a great Christmas, obviously! Lucky kids. :)

Denise said...

Rock on with their bad selfs lol.

Babykins said...

Look at those Rock Stars!! Pics are great.