Monday, December 31, 2007

Oh no!! Not on this BED!







Who did this? We automatically knew who did this. It has name on it! We called Mikaela into her bedroom as we wanted to talk with her about this. She said, "I did it, we are going cruise tomorrow!" We kept telling her - get back to the point - but she said the same thing over again. We asked her why? Then she started the story pointing on the bed frame.

There is a story on it from the beginning to end. First one - Mikaela - and - Brownies and Nanabear (love them and make sure babysitter take care of them real good) The second picture - Love and caring the whole family. The third picture - Family in the van - you'll notice a line to the next picture which is driving toward. The last picture - we all are on the R Family Cruise.



Aww -- Touchy but not on this bed!!! With the BLACK ink PEN! Oh gosh, How am I going to take them off? Help? Any ideas? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

13 comments:

K J and the kids said...

4 words for you.....Mr Clean magic eraser !
If it will take PERMANANT black sharpie out of my kitchen table...it will CERTAINLY take out a little pen :)

Great drawings though !!! ha ha

NiaCP said...

Good Luck - Sorry!

Denise said...

Be careful on the mr clean it will nurn your skin. Dont let the kids near it. Cute drawings.

hotomiky said...

Kj- never thought of it.. thanks! will do that tmr... We r going to have PARTY at my place - filled with kids! Fun Fun

Kb - thanks.. :o)

Nailgirl - I love mr clean magic eraser. it never burn me - :o) I guess it loves me too :-D

Babykins said...

I loved this post! Sorry all I can think of is I am not alone. What a wonderful artist!

K J and the kids said...

There was an email that went around that showed a picture of a little boy with burned cheeks from playing with a Mr. Clean pad. (first of all....who lets their kid play with ANY kind of cleaning products)
It was investigated and found to be untrue.
No need to worry about burning your skin :)

Anonymous said...

Definately try Mr. Clean magic eraser, but don't rub too hard, and you may need to use a damp washcloth afterwards, sometimes it leaves a white-ish cloudy residue.

Kerry said...

if the magic eraser doesn't work try rubbing alcohol. Test a tiny amount first to see if it would strip the wood.

f said...

Definitely try the Mr. Clean magic eraser... it's so amazing. Then try it on all sorts of other things - bathtub, window sills, whatever you feel like wiping up. It leaves a trail of clean in its wake! happy new years to your whole fam!

Stacey said...

OMG that is bad but oh so funny/cute. The things we have to look forward to... :P Good luck getting it off. Mr. Clearn Magic Eraser does work well on lots of stuff but I'd wipe it down afterwards as it contains harsh chemicals. I'd also test a small patch first just to be safe.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. That's a cute drawing.. But oops.. haha

Amy said...

too cute! are you guys going on the summer cruise out of NY? if so, we'll be on it and should plan on meeting up! http://raz.blogs.com

ECand3 said...

OH...MY...GOSH...
I can't believe she did that! She must be too excited to hold it in.
I agree with K - magic eraser.