A Christmas dream come true :)
The boys love trains too.
Aww love Michaelas hair. Look how long Kyrons is getting too.
Wow.. How cool! Never heard of a Train show, but Beau and Brady LOVE trains too.Merry Christmas!
I just found your blog through another blog and I wanted to say that your kids adorable!!! Congrats! (I'll have to come back and visit again.)We have a big deaf community in our little town because we have a school for the deaf here. So, an extra HI to you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A Christmas dream come true :)
The boys love trains too.
Aww love Michaelas hair. Look how long Kyrons is getting too.
Wow.. How cool! Never heard of a Train show, but Beau and Brady LOVE trains too.
Merry Christmas!
I just found your blog through another blog and I wanted to say that your kids adorable!!! Congrats! (I'll have to come back and visit again.)
We have a big deaf community in our little town because we have a school for the deaf here. So, an extra HI to you!
Post a Comment