Thursday, January 17, 2008

today is the day!

Today, Mikaela had redish on her cheeks. I asked her if she's ok. She said, "Yes I'm ok... Just tired." I knew something is not right. UNTIL recently, she fell asleep between two couches. She woke up and crying. She wetted her pant. She said, "I didn't feel it and I didn't know its wet." I told her - its ok baby! You are sick. She cried and said - Mommy - Hold me tight. I knew! I told her to take a quick bath to wash off the yucky wet. She smiled. Right now, she is laying down on the couch with her dragon and dragon blanket.

Kyron had a some kind of rash (red) in his buttocks and private area. We are not sure if its diaper or babywipes as we got it different brands - (for babywipes - we used senstive gentle wipes but at that moment it was out). We assumed that he'll outgrow it. Urgh... He finally told me - it hurts. I asked where. He pointed his butt and private area. I ran upstair to get pullup. He was so proud to wear pull up. He signed "no hurt anymore". Tomorrow I'm going to buy the right kind and hope they have gentle wipes for him.




Updated:
I've been working on my plan for teaching Gallaudet course. I think I will be ok. Hopefully... Mostly are seniors! Why can't I teach at least freshmen? Or its better to teach seniors as they are mature? Yikes!

I've been called for an interview for physical education teaching position for elementary. Oh gosh... Some days I want that job and the other days I don't. My sweet Honey H - she said - it doesnt matter to her if I got a job or not. She preferred me to stay home mom but will support me if I want to work. She's so sweet!




Today we got....


a beautiful snow! Why cold???


We had a warm weather for a while and now this! Can't lie - that moment it was so beautiful thick snow!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm sorry that Mikaela is under the weather.
I hope it's just a cold and that she feels better soon.

Good luck with the class. I think that all High School students are bastards...so freshmen or Seniors. same thing :) ha ha

YEAH for snow !

Denise said...

Poor kids, I hope they feel better soon.

Babykins said...

Hope the kids are feeling better. With baby (E) he would get rashes from time to time (usually when he was getting sick) and I would soak him in a bath and gob the Desitin on.

I love the snow pics.

ECand3 said...

I hope M doesn't have anything serious. So K is in pullups? Awesome - good luck with the training.
High school is tough, those kids scare me - pray for the elementary school. At least you can be a little scary to them since you are bigger than they are.