In few weeks, kids will go with mama to washington state. Leave me behind! Wait - Mama - kids ... I mean Kyron never leave me more than 24 hours since birth. I think I should go along... Wait... I have no personal leave... Wait... I have an idea... use sick leave but only can have two days sick leave, if on third day... must have doctor notes to justify that I'm sick. What?? Mama already bought tickets just for kids and herself. Not me!
Mikaela and Kyron are counting days to go see grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Mikaela is so exciting - she couldn't wait to go and see them. Kyron doesn't remember or know them. He was a baby when he met them. He will LOVE them as much as Mikaela does.
I will be ok - I just know it. I will feel funny being motherless for a week. I know I will be worry ( I'll try not to...worry....) I have to work thats why I'm not going. I thought it would be good... So that they can focus on grandchildren without mother around. It will be their first time having grandchildren with just mama. (Am curious if they will treat them differently when I'm not around and around). Hollie will let me know when they get there... I'm sure they will have more fun with grandchildren without mother around ;)
They will leave on May 14th and stay there for a week.
:o)
4 comments:
WOW !
That is some pretty big stuff :)
How will you ever do it ?
Right as you start to get comfortable and in to a, YEAH no kids groove...they will be home !! ha ha
Is Kyron weaned ? Will he handle sleeping without you ok ?
How fun for the kids. Glad that they get to go see their extended family.
I know you are really scared, but this will be so good for everyone. hollie will have some good quality time with them and they will connect wih all their relatives.
You will definitley miss them like crazy, but will enjoy the break a little bit here and there. And just when you are loving it, they will be home.
Just hug and squeeze them extra from now until then.
Oh I now what you mean, Some weekends I pray for their naps and then when I come home early from work its bliss, but after an hour the house feels so empty. Make sure they send lots of pic's to you daily. BTW when the grandparents get my kids with out me around, I find out later their eating donuts, oreos and candy for breakfast. Try to keep busy and enjoy your freedom.
Yes its a big step! Hollie will be watching what kids eat (;o) )
No, Kyron is not weaned,. Not yet. I'm hoping - when kyron comes home and weaned!
Post a Comment