Tuesday, May 20, 2008

tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!

[ANNIE is singing for me as I can't sign in this blog or I have to video myself and then no one will understand me :o( ]

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Maybe I should video myself in that lyrics - Umm.... Nah no one will checkin on this website - just a few...

Back to point...

My precious children... told my honey H that they want to go home. H asked them why do you want to go home... they said - miss mommy! I just knew they were missing me!! My babies!! H smiled and said tomorrow you ll see mommy. Kyron said - Home with a big smile! I just knew 1 week is good for them. I felt bad for relatives who wants to spend time with them - sorry - next time will do! :o) Or fly over to here to see them. Mikaela started to realized that she will not be seeing them for a long time - she understands that we all live far away.

This Thursday, Hollie and I will go open house for Mikaela to go school this fall - Kindergarten! Holle and I feel so idiot... are we suppose bring Mikaela along or leave her at home. I have no idea.. Hollie will call school tmr to find out..

Smile - I'm keeping singing with my deaf voice - Tomorrow...Tomorrow.. I love ya...Tomorrow... :o)

8 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You are so funny ! I'm sure we would understand you just fine.
I LOVE Annie !

Glad to hear they are coming home. Who had any doubts that they didn't miss you. not me.

KINDERGARTEN ! FOR REAL ! Holy cow time flies.

Babykins said...

Kindergarten Wow! For Kindergarten orentation I brought all my kids and they had a blast playing with all the other pre- K's.

hotomiky said...

Babykins - thank you... We will bring Mikaela along.

kj- understand me just fine with my voice or signs. hee hee

ECand3 said...

Well they must be home bu now and you must be LOVING LIFE!

I can't believe M is in Kindergarten. Way too soon!

I want pix!

hotomiky said...

E- They are not home yet.. Their flight - DELAYED!! Urgh..

they should land at 11:30PM...

:-)

Anonymous said...

Boo!
Looks like you have been busy with life and family!
Loved seeing all of the pictures in your earlier post..
Hopefully all home and snuggled in. That is a long time to be away from home and especially being away from you..
Kindergarten.. Holy Cow.. How fun and good luck!

Jen said...

I love your beautiful loving posts. I read them to my wife and we cry together! :)
You must be enjoying your precious children since you haven't posted about how wonderful it is to have them home!

Stacey said...

So happy they are home! :)