Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Treehouse Camping

Last weekend (Memorial Wknd), we decided to camp at the treehouse camp in Gapland, Md. (abt 1.5 hr from our home). What a blast wknd! Kids sure enjoyed themselves. Two families went together (us and other - sy, ky & jk) plus dogs (of course - nanabear and other family's dog - angelo)

Thats where we slept :o)

Mommy & Kyron
Having fun - laying on hammock!
Mama & Mikaela

She signed - FIRE!

She used to afraid to be near fire. Not this time, she wants to help out to start the fire and putting wood into the fire rig. It gets me nervous! I rather her to be afraid of fire! But... I'm glad she overcomed her fear of fire. (she used not let me use candle or anything that has flame on).
Of course - Kyron's world - TRAIN! - Joy ride!



Mikaela obessed with caterpillars! She kept on finding them and socialized with them. urgh.. I have to convince her to put them away where they belong - to be with family etc..

Kyron was signing to his friend Jk. So cute to watch them communicate!

AGAIN!!! Caterpillar!!
Went Harper Ferry, W VA (really nice place to go)


He is trying to climb the thin tree. LOL

8 comments:

Babykins said...

So cool, what a great way to camp! Climbing trees takes alot of practice. :^)

K J and the kids said...

You cut his hair ??!!!!! Kyron's hair is gone !

Looks like TONS of fun. The treehouse, caterpillar, trains and climbing trees :)
Kiss them for me !

hotomiky said...

cut his hair? you mean they mohawk style or the long hair? :o)

Yes, he was practicing climbing the trees :o)

Kim aka Mommy said...

Looks like a great time! Camping always so much fun.

Holy cow! They are growing SO fast!

Don't forget to let us know when yall will be in Williamsburg. We'd love to see ya again!

Merr said...

WOW! That looks like a fun place. What a great weekend!

Ky said...

What a great place! I loved the pictures - and the kids are too cute - and getting big!

Denise said...

Love the pics T!

ECand3 said...

Looks like a fabulous time. I love treehouses and camping - what a great combination!

That's some crazy face K is making in that HUGE backpack you have him in. I think it must be bigger than me. How do you do it?

We have become infested with caterpillars in the last few years. I HATE them - until they become butterflies, of course.