Thursday, June 5, 2008

How do I feel today?


VERY HAPPY!!! Hope it will last all day (LOL)!!

NO Work TODAY!! CLOSED due to power outages in many areas!!! Yay!! (I'm not cheering for those ppl who have power outages - its work - not you :o) )

Few more working days then SUMMER VACATION!!!

Anyway...

At work place - Wow! A lot of changes going on there. I always think I'm safe with my department which I love. Yesterday, we had department meeting (only 4 of us). My supervisor said, "it is not clear but what I know of right now!" I started to have anxiety/panic attack but my co-worker told me to use relaxation techniques. My supervisor asked me - Do you have anxiety disorder? I tried so hard to cover but I said yes I do have anxiety plms. He went ahead and told us that Physical Education teachers might move into different department due to NCLB and evaluation issues. I told him - NOOO!! He said it is not for sure as he is fighting to keep us in department. He made an suggestion to the Administrators to keep us in Athletic Dept but have principal or whoever the right person to evaluate us. I can't picture myself into other department. NOOOOO.... He said he will know more later the day or today. He will inform us as soon as he hears. Urgh! I am hoping to STAY in that DEPARTMENT! They are awesome, supportive, and WOW!! while I hear/see other department - ouchies - back stabbing, etc.. I do NOT want to be part of those group of people!! I came here to teach kids and see them to be a better future healthy people!

Now I need MEDICINES!!! Yikes!!

Wait a min... I'm not working today - I should be happy - Now I'm HAPPY!!

Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sorry about the work stress. I hope it works out and you don't have to switch departments. Of if you do, maybe they'll be better than you think.

Holly said...

sorry about the uncertainty at work. I hope you can stay where you are.

In the meantime, enjoy the happy!

Babykins said...

Home things work out for you in the Fall. Luv the Smily Face!!