Nothing much going on here... Mikaela gone to summer camp - at Gallaudet Univ. She loves it very much. Kyron stays home with me :o) but he has playmate as I'm babysitting a boy who is a few months younger than Kyron.
We are getting ready to go on vacation tomorrow! Williamsburg, VA for the weekend. Kyron and I have been putting all camping stuffs together and will go to our TT today.
Our dog, Nanabear - she seems is not doing good. I'm not sure why... she had her nail clipped last week Friday. Seem her back is bothering her. I touched her back, she took away. She HATE getting her nail clipped.
She normally jump on my bed at night time - not past 3 nights now. I'm so afraid to take her to vet. I just don't want to hear the bad news or anything. She's 12 yrs old. She will go to boarding (our friend is owner of the boarding) tomorrow morning. I'm praying so hard that she'll be ok there as she hates fireworks/thunders. Oh well...
Brownies - seems to be ok. Same mischevious cat! I don't think he is a CAT! He loves people, he loves to play with Kyron and Mikaela's toys, attack stuff animals, chase dogs (even a big dog), like to be in water, and HATE drinking milk. Can you tell me what kind animal is he? :o) A lot of my friends said he's ODD cat but cool! I hope its a positive comment - LOL
Hollie - I could say she's ok as she was sleeping in van last night! Opps - I didn't kick her out! She doesn't have the house key and she went poker game last night. She didn't win but 8th out of 31 players (mostly men). haha We gave a key to our friend to fix up our deck. I forgot that I locked the door. She tried to knock and ring the bell. Nothing happens. She decided to sleep in van as I have sleeping bag in there. She doesn't want to wake kids up. Sweet of her! (if she wins, I would let her in.. haha). She didn't upset about it. She said - now I need my key back!!! I laughed and said sorry many times. Bless her heart!
Off the point, we will have a major discussion this wknd - why it has to be on this weekend? That will impact our life and kids as well. We will disclosure the information later on. As some of my friends do read our blogs and don't want to release the inforamtions at this moment.
I better get going...
Have a great 4th of July weekend! Stay and Be Safe!
4 comments:
Poor nana bear. I hope she's ok and has just strained her back temporarily.
That IS a wierd cat :)
Funny about Hollie. Good thing you left a sleeping bag in the van.
I hope you have a great time this weekend. and can't wait to hear the good news.
Ouch! If I were in Tonya's shoes, I would not lock Hollie out because I would know that she went out and would come back home later. WHAT'S MORE, I would feel funny while I sleep without her through the night!! I also would sense something not right when it happened. LOL! Chuckle~ Really, it can happen like this sometimes. Oh!! Poor Hollie!!
Have fun this weekend! Be sure not to lock Hollie out EVER again!!! ha ha
anonymous - ha ha!
Cant wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment