Wednesday, July 9, 2008

update on H's jobs offer

UPDATED::::

Hollie finally decided and accepted the job 'B' offer. She will working as Human Resource field for Viable in Rockville, MD. (http://www.viable.net/) She will start her new job in end of July (I think).

Congrats my darling!

_____________________________________________________________
Yesterday, she denied Job A offer. They were upset but they were in full support for her as they couldn't beat the offer of Job B - especially better hours where H can be with kids during the evening as well flexible schedule as long its meet 40 wks a week.

I think she is going to make decision by this afternoon whether she accepts the new job B offers or not. Will let you know when I hear from her this afternoon to see if she accepts or not.

4 comments:

Denise said...

congrats!

ECand3 said...

Congratuations! It will be so nice to have flex hours and spend evenings with the kids. Good luck!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!

Stacey said...

congratulations on the new job!!! that's wonderful!