Monday, August 11, 2008

catching up frm last two wknd ago


Often NB or Doc. Brownie (cat) took over the tracks. Kyron get mad if they do that.

Mikaela is listening what cat man has to say....

cousins (M & K)
Mikaela was doing some dance during CISP last day perfomance.

Practicing golf in the store. ( she's left handed but they only have right handed clubs)

Practicing golf.

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

It looks like you have a future softball player on your hands :)
I LOVE that she's left handed. I hope I get a lefty !

Stacey said...

cute pictures. love the cat taking over. cats are like that.

DM & C said...

A lefty huh?? WOW my Mom has been trying so hard to get Callie to be a lefty! I don't think it is going to happen! Plus, she is not a tough girl at all, so sports may not be in her future. Maybe M can teach her a few things! We'd love to see you guys!

Babykins said...

So cute Kyron and Brownie. Wow how big is that cat, super huge, Brownee!! I think my kids are goining to be righty's, but they keep flipping back and forth. What a great dance.

hotomiky said...

this picture is a dog - Nanabear. Maybe the way I write - make it sounds like a cat. what I mean - both cat and dog love to mess K's tracks up. our cat is super white.

I wish I could write better - sorry...
:o(