Sunday, October 26, 2008

trip to Pumpkin Patch - Halloween Party





Last Weekend, I took kids to a pumpkin patch. Hollie was in Seattle for business trip. She left me with two kids!! We had a blast time. Darn that Hollie missed the fun - two years in a row! Hopefully next year, she will join us to the pumpkin patch. :o) I took some pictures.






---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Party at SK - It was a blast time... We were suppose to go on camping trip but it was rain! We had to reschedule our camping trip. Friends of our said - you can go to the halloween party... Yes!! We were glad and asked our friends to see if they can babysit our kids. It went smooth! They said - Don't worry about the time or anything... ENJOY... And we DID! We took some pictures...










The house - filled with haunted - really cool... SK and her friends had been working on it for two months! Wow!

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Looks like so much fun ! You guys are great to dress up !

I can't believe how old Kyron looks. They are getting so big.

Amy and Angie said...

Kryon really looks so grown up! I can't believe he will be 3 soon! Mikaela looks pretty like always! It's fun when we, the adults, dress up for Halloween! Kids loved it...

Merr said...

Great pictures! You guys are always having fun aren't you?

Babykins said...

Such cute pic's. What wonderful costumes! So much fun!