Sunday, November 23, 2008

my boy :( and poker

Last Friday, It was a crazy day! As you see Kyron in the picture.

He was taken to emergency room - he needs stitches on his cut. We (H and I) asked doctor to make sure that he doesnt have a bad scar or obviously shown. That resident was awesome - said let me ask other doctor to see if can use sterti strips (butterfly) because it is much less noticable scar compare to stitches. Other doctor said - yes can use butterfly to keep it close and warn us - it will has scar but not bad as stitches. That's what we want! We want NO scars as possible! Pray! But again, scars is a written of your history life. Mikaela has small scars on her face as well. Anyway.... He was very good trooper! He did not cry at all in emergency room. He communicated and told us that he was scared. Doctors and nurses were awe at him and said he is one of the best patient they have for a long time. As soon as we arrived home, he straight to his playarea and play as old himself again. Then I left for poker league game. I didn't win (urgh-bad cards!).

Hollie was hosting poker last night - 19 players!! Yikes! I'm not fond of large group but I'm in mood to play! I ended up 3rd. Got my money back from the night before! ;)


My princess, Mikaela :o)

I'm going to do some christmas shopping today. Hope to find something for kids. :o)

Have a great Turkey week!

3 comments:

Babykins said...

What happened? Those small scars can be removed with dermatology techniques when they get older. My kids have small scars too, I have them also, just living life. Glad to hear he wasn't phased by this. I think us mom's have a worst time dealing with this stuff than the kids. I know as a kid my mom was always taking me for broken fingers, toes, stitches and all kinds of little stuff. Now its my turn. LOL

K J and the kids said...

What happened to him ?? Poor boy.
I'm glad he was so brave.

Mikaela is looking so much more grown up and so pretty.

Stacey said...

poor kid. glad he's alright. my brother had stitches on his face and you can hardly see the scars.