Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back to reality!!

Back to colder weather!! Our pets, Nanabear and Brownie were thrilled to have us back home again. Nanabear was at one of our friends' place. She loved them! Now they are after us for sharing custody of Nanabear.. OH no.. haha... Brownie - What can we say about him! He's devil! Cat sitters said - what a cat you have!! I know he's devil! Love to attack your legs. But he will stay on your lap for a very long time!! There is no between Sweet - Devil.. He is at one side of each - DEVIL then SWEET with no warning -or even SWEET then DEVIL!

Enough of that!! I'm sure you don't want to hear that.. Want to hear of our vacation! We don't want to come back to cold weather!!! ;o) Kids were in heaven when they were in disneyworld parks! Perfect weather - except for one day - COLD and windy - 60's but sunny! the rest of the vacation - 75-85's. Really nice...

We took over 1500 pictures. Oh boy.. Which to pick and post... umm.. will post a few...

Yesterday, we arrived and Mikaela was invited to a slumber party! We arrived home, Kyron couldn't believe his gifts were under tree! Mikaela will open hers tonite...

I will post some pictures later on as I need to get ready for the party tonite (NYE) here. We will also play poker - yay!!

Have a great evening and be SAFE!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

FINALLY !
There you are. I was starting to worried that Disneyworld swallowed you up !
Glad you had a good time. Get going on posting some pictures would ya ? :)