Lights on lake
Kids had a great time to look around - beautiful lights...
We are going MMKODA Holidays tomorrow. Yay... I'm going to volunteer to taking pictures of cute kids sitting on Santa's lap and for those kids who celebrate Hanukkah - kids with Menorah. It should be fun!
Sorry, I am not good blogger lately. Been busy with kids... Getting ready for Christmas... Going on vacation - this coming Friday!! We decided to fly out instead of driving (Yay!! 14 hours with kids in the van - unbearable! and Hollie hasn't rest for a long time - She is busy bee and going to drive 14 hours - dont think so...) Plane tickets - unbeatable! Good DEAL! So we got it and Rent a car - - Unbelivable!! good thing we reserved last year Nov. for a very good price! WHEW.....
We will go Ice Festival - was told it is very nice - we will also stay at Gaylord Palms Resort that where Ice Festival located.
gotta go... KYRON!!!!
3 comments:
How great that you can fly.
I'm so excited for you. I hope it turns out to be the perfect trip.
Take lots of pictures.
Great picks of the lights, we drive around and look at lights every night and the kids love it. Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy the Holidays.
Post a Comment