Thursday, January 15, 2009

do what Big Sis do!


Mikaela's first loose tooth

M: Gone!!!
Mommy & Mama: Gone --- what?? Tooth Gone!!
M: Don't know where it went.
Mommy & Mama: Uh oh.. Let's look for it
M: I think I swallowed it.
Mommy looked at Mama : you wait til she pooped - and you look for it.
Mama : ha ha ha!
M: means no tooth fairy
Mommy & Mama: Oh Tooth Fairy is too smart. She know even knew when you'll loose tooth.
(in the morning, she found dollar wtih sparkling glitters on it - she said Fairy left some fairy dusts)


Kyron: I got loose tooth too (not) - followed by his big sister as she just took a picture with a big smile.


Mikaela @ basketball class


Kyron wanted to join so badly but he wasn't old enough to join. He has to be 4 to join. He demanded because he saw two very young boys in class. He was right.. those boys looks like 2! I went up and talked with people who runs the program. They said - oh sure Kyron can join.. Ingore the age! It's for everyone under 6. The lady came and told Kyron - wanna play basketball. He beamed with a big smile and nodded his head - yes. He joined and be like her sister!


Mikaela - practice dribbling skills


Of course - followed sister - practiced dribble drills.

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

She's growing up WAY too fast.
How awesome that the toothfairy found her any ways :) ha ha

She's going to be whipping your butt in basketball in no time at all.

hotomiky said...

and playing against J when Mikaela gets older! :o)

J and I need to re-match the game!

Merr said...

Oh man they are so cute and so close. I hope our kids are that close even though they are 5 years apart.

Denise said...

Very cool! Lexie just turnedfive and she lost her first toothtoo. I have no idea where it went either!