Please please... check your smoke detector to make sure its working...
I'm in a shock. I learned from my sister in law that our friends' children passed away. House was on fire and their smoke detectors weren't working.
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Identities-of-fire-victims-released/dCMJb6z9AUOxOCisWnghNw.cspx
http://news10now.com/content/top_stories/131045/victims--names-released-in-richland-fatal-fire/Default.aspx
I know - Robin, Little Joey and Riley. The last time we saw him was like 6 yrs ago. Riley was baby and same time Mikaela was baby too... My mom had helped Robin so much as she was so young to be mother. How do I know them? Little Joey and Riley's father was my next door neighbhor. My brothers and their father grew up together and goes same school. I can't picture of their father going through now. I just pray that he'll be ok. He has ED (emotional distrubed - and is easily out of control). I'm going to call my mom tonite for more information.
Please check your smoke detector to make sure it is working. It does saves your LIFE!
Rest in peace my friends!
4 comments:
OH NO !!! What a tragedy..and so many babies.
What a sad lesson to have to pass on.
I'm sorry that you lost your friends.
Oh man that is horribly sad. Thanks for the important notice. We never check ours.
So sorry to hear of your friends tragic loss, best thoughts to all.
that is so sad. :(
Post a Comment